HAND WARMER OWL DESIGN
- The heat is easily activated by flexing a metal disc inside the gel. The chemical reaction then produces warmth in seconds and will last for around 40 minutes. You can reuse them by boiling it for 15 minutes until the contents have liquefied. It can then be reused.
- How to use you hand warmer: Locate the small metal disc, bend the disc with your fingers until it clicks. Wait a few seconds for the heat to spread through the hand warmer. Squeeze and knead the gel to retain warmth for longer. keep inside the warmer pocket.
- How to reuse: Prepare a saucepan of water, wrap the crystallized hand warmer in a cloth (to void contact with surface of the pan). Simmer for 15 minutes (approx.) until it returns to a liquified state. Carefully remove from the water and allow to cool. Only activate from cold. WARNING: DO NOT put the in a microwave oven or boil in a kettle. Do not place on a hot surface. CAUTION: Pouch become hot, do not place directly on bare skin. Do not puncture pouch, if pouch punctures, dispose of it responsibly. Do not over bend or break the metal disc. If contents touch the skin or eyes, rinse with running water. If swallowed consult a doctor. Do not use on areas of sensitive skin. Hand warmers can cause burns, avoid prolonged direct contact with the skin.
- Caution: This is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Main Ingredients: Aqua, sodium acetate.
- Not for use by diabetics or those who are paralysed.
More in this category:
Become a stockist of our wonderful range of gift and homeware. Please register for full access to our site including:
- Online ordering (live stock)
- Store your contact and invoice information
- Add delivery branches
- Invoice history
- Order tracking
This is a wholesale / trade website.
If you would like to buy this product online please go to our retail website.
Click the button below to be redirected to the Rex London retail website: