MAKE YOUR OWN RUBBER BAND-POWERED PLANE
This DIY kit contains everything needed to build a model plane that makes use of a rubber band to power the propeller.
- Provides children with a basic introduction to the scientific principle of elastic potential energy
- Includes instruction booklet and relevant components
- Primarily made of cardboard construction
- Measures approx. L 22cm × W 21cm × H 12.5cm once fully built
- Recommended for children aged 8+
- Requires scissors (not included)
- Packaged in printed cardboard box
Caution! Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Choking hazard due to small parts. Please read all instructions and warnings carefully before building the model. Some of the metal components might have sharp edges, so adult assistance is required when building and using the model.
Packaged dimensions: Width: 16.5cm, Length: 5.5cm, Height: 21.5cm, Weight: 120g
More in this category:
Become a stockist of our wonderful range of gift and homeware. Please register for full access to our site including:
- Online ordering (live stock)
- Store your contact and invoice information
- Add delivery branches
- Invoice history
- Order tracking
This is a wholesale / trade website.
If you would like to buy this product online please go to our retail website.
Click the button below to be redirected to the Rex London retail website: