MAKE YOUR OWN HYDRAULIC POWERED ROBOT ARM
This DIY kit contains everything needed to assemble a model robot grabber arm that makes use of hydraulic power to open and close the hand.
- Provides children with a basic introduction to the scientific principles of hydraulics
- Includes instruction booklet and relevant components
- Primarily made of cardboard construction
- Measures approx. L 60cm × W 11cm × H 3.5cm once fully assembled
- Recommended for children aged 8+
- Requires scissors (not included)
- Packaged in printed cardboard box
Caution! Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Choking hazard due to small parts. Please read all instructions and warnings carefully before assembling the arm. Some of the metal components might have sharp edges, so adult assistance is required when assembling and using the arm.
Packaging dimensions: Width: 16.5cm, Length: 5.5cm, Height: 21.5cm, Weight: 121g
More in this category:
Become a stockist of our wonderful range of gift and homeware. Please register for full access to our site including:
- Online ordering (live stock)
- Store your contact and invoice information
- Add delivery branches
- Invoice history
- Order tracking
This is a wholesale / trade website.
If you would like to buy this product online please go to our retail website.
Click the button below to be redirected to the Rex London retail website: